I am Wong Chuan Chi!!!

My name is Bell Wong Chuan Chi and i come from Kuantan, Pahang, a place where salt fish will come into mind when mention about its name. Currently i am studying in UTAR Sg. Long campus and major in Bachelor Business Administration Year 3 sem 1. When talk about my hobby, I am very enthusiastic to share about it. Surfing latest food & beverage information is the most enjoyment time for me when i am free. Where the delicious food is located, what is the price, the recipe of making cake, all these are information that i interested in. It may spent me a longer time on online surfing.

The top 5 websites that i visited the most
A lot of information that we have to search in the preparation of our assignments and thesis. This website help me a lot when i am doing research.
2. http://www.hotmail.com/
This is the place where i receive and send mails to my friends. My groupmates will send those information to me which related to our assignments or else i also receive the notification mail which inform me the Facebook daily activity.
3. http://www.facebook.com/
This is the place where can broaden my social networking. I can get to know more friends around the world. Facebook provides a lot of interesting games and it helps me to spent some times when i feel bored.
4. http://www.nj89.com/
If you are interesting to cook, this website will be your lovely website as it provided a variety of recipes such as Chinese cuisine, Japanese cuisine, western food, malay food and pretty much. There are also some healthy drinks that we can learn from it.
5. http://www.sinchew.com.my/
I always reading newspaper online and this will be the most website that i go.
The top 5 internet activities that i will do are downloading songs and movies, searching information, reading newspaper, playing games and writting blog.
Following by this, our group will keep updating more information about E-commerce, hope you will enjoy it.^^

2 comments:

e-commerce said...

the picture very nice leh! can teach me how to design it?

June 15, 2009 at 8:54 PM  
KBRE said...

this is the origin pic n i just add some wording by photoshop. sure can,haha...

June 16, 2009 at 2:50 AM  

Post a Comment